Disbursements are all costs incurred by The firm Lamon Law in connection with the handling of the case. These costs are subdivided into three categories on the disbursement statement.
1. COURT COSTS, SUCH AS:
- summons costs (to be paid by the firm to the judicial officer and whose rate is fixed by the Royal Decree of 30 November 1976);
- court registry and cause list fees (to be paid by the law firm to the court registry);
- costs of service (to be paid by the law firm to the judicial officer);
- all other court costs.
These costs are always charged at cost price.
2. TRAVELLING EXPENSES, SUCH AS FOR TRAVELLING TO:
- district courts outside the judicial district of Hasselt;
- meetings in connection with an expert investigation;
These costs are charged at the rate of €0.50 per kilometre, excluding parking costs.